This great site contains The Book on Tax Strategies for the Savvy Real Estate Investor: Powerful techniques anyone can use to deduct more, invest smarter, and pay far less to the IRS. and about six thousand ebooks from numerous authors. The collection of the publications are in the subsequent categories: fictions/novels, short stories, poems, essays, plays, nonfictions. Several of these books are classic performs of American Literature, English Literature, and Irish Literature from well-known authors for instance William Shakespeare, Mark Twain, Charles Dickens, Oscar Wilde, Robert Frost, Edgar Allan Poe, Alexander Pope, Arthur Conan Doyle, Jane Austen. and more authors’ works are going to be added to the on the web collection. Inside these special pages, you will discover many award winning publications intended for your online reading The Book on Tax Strategies for the Savvy Real Estate Investor: Powerful techniques anyone can use to deduct more, invest smarter, and pay far less to the IRS.. Take pleasure in and please tell someone, thanks.
Description : Stop Giving All Your Money to the IRS
Taxes! Boring and irritating, right?
Perhaps. But if you want to succeed in real estate, your tax strategy will play a HUGE role in how fast you grow.
A great tax strategy can save you thousands of dollars a year – and a bad strategy could land you in legal trouble.
That’s why BiggerPockets is excited to introduce its newest book, The Book on Tax Strategies for the Savvy Real Estate Investor! To help you deduct more, invest smarter, and pay far less to the IRS!
In this book, you’ll learn:
1. Creative ways to maximize your tax deductions
2. The right and wrong ways to use your legal entities
3. Clever ways to write off your kids
4. Strategies to write off every penny on your travel
5. Depreciation must-do’s for real estate investors
6. Legal entity lies exposed and what you need to know as a real estate investor
7. Easy tips and tricks to cut down bookkeeping time
8. Little known secrets to taking control of your retirement money
9. Simple ways to protect yourself from an IRS audit
10. And much more!